A study conducted by an Australian university found that change in weather can alter gene 🧬. The study was conducted by collecting blood samples of 479 people who were exposed to fluctuating temperatures each day for a week. The study found significant changes in gene’s linked to “diseases” such as Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Schizophrenia, Depression & Bipolar Disorders.
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) has developed this position statement to recognise the mental health impacts of climate change. The next scam that is being brewed up by these elites that have nothing better to do but total human control. The RANZCP supports policy change that addresses climate impacts and affirms the importance of turning THEIR concern into action through a coordinated effort to respond to the impacts of climate change on mental health.
Key messages by the organisation
- Climate change is a global threat to health and wellbeing and is impacting the mental health of individuals and communities.
- The RANZCP recognises increasing mental health disorders and rates of suicide associated with the impacts of climate change.[1, 12]
- The RANZCP acknowledges that mental distress caused by the real threat of climate change is an an appopriate response. Climate change contributes to clinical disorders such as anxiety and depression that will greatly impact morbidity and mortality across the globe. Psychiatrists have the opportunity to support individuals and communities to enhance resilience and take action to mitigate the impacts of climate-related anxiety and depression.
- Improved dissemination of existing research and further research is required to better communicate and understand the cumulative impacts of climate change on mental health and how it can best be addressed in psychiatric practice. The RANZCP is committed to supporting and developing further discussion to better understand the impacts of climate change and how they relate to mental health.
- The RANZCP is committed to turning concern into action by adopting sustainable business practices and through reducing its own carbon footprint.
These people continuously have put out constant propaganda and will continue to do so until they control enough of the population’s mental state to have them locked inside loving their 15-minute cities.